When it comes to home improvement, you need inspiration and of course, the right tools to get the job done. Your mind might immediately jump to paint, brushes, tape, and tarps, but what about the tools that fuel your inspiration to get the job done? Music is a force that has the capability of making us feel inspired.
Mental tools are just as important (if not more!) as physical ones, particularly when it comes to painting your home. Because painting is a repetitive process that requires a ton of prep work, it becomes easy to lose your motivation. Creating a playlist to listen to while you work can help keep your motivation levels high.
As spring approaches, many homeowners mind’s turn to the easy ways in which they can refresh their homes. The expert Wayne, NJ painters recommend listening to this playlist (a combination feel-good songs with a few songs specifically about painting) that will make work feel less like a chore when completing your spring painting projects:
- Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
- You Make My Dreams Come True – Hall & Oates
- Team – Lorde
- Paint It Black – The Rolling Stones
- The Final Countdown – Europe
- With A Little Help From My Friends – The Beatles
- Forever Young (the fast version!) – Bob Dylan
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice – The Beach Boys
- Only The Good Die Young – Billy Joel
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence & The Machine
- I Love It – Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX
- Life Is A Highway – Rascal Flatts
- Chained to the Rhythm – Katy Perry
- Send Me On My Way – Rusted Root
Blast these ditties in the background whenever you make upgrades to your home and try to lose your motivation – we guarantee it won’t happen!